Re: A Yiddish World Remembered

We saw the same show and enjoyed it. It seemed to give a broad overview of
shtetl life with some fascinating archival footage at the beginning.

It certainly wouldn't be for experts but we found it quite stimulating. The
recollections of
Yiddish life by survivors or emigres was not ground-breaking, but certainly a
necessary historical document, as these folks will be dying off.

Eliott Kahn