Dancing

Hi all,

I need some help.  I am working on publicizing the dance event, led by Erik
Bendix, that will take place here in Cleveland on February 24th, 2002.  I was
talking with the head of the Cleveland Yiddish Cultural Committee who took me
to task for using "Yiddish Dance".  He instists that the word Yiddish cannot be
used with
dance.  I told him that this is what some people are calling it.  He also nixed
"Klezmer Dance".  The phrase "Traditional Eastern European Jewish Dance" is
correct, but unwieldly.  Who has a good suggestion, or some convincing
rationale, for a good name?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Lorele