Re: A message to Ballad singers...

I have to say that I looked at the original posting and...OOPS...realized that I
was remembering the wrong thing, some really awful rant someone sent me, not
what
Shirona posted.  Shirona's was not offensive to me.  Sorry.  Guess what--I like
chocolate AND vanilla anyway.

A gut, zis yor tsu alemen,
Lorele