Re: A message to Ballad singers...

Enough already??

Yes, taste is personal, and we also live in a democracy.  However - it is
considered an "avera", a sin, in our Jewish tradition to embarrass a person
in public. Our CHAZ"AL said:  "Lo talbin p'nei adam b'rabim".  Doing that is
far worse, and  in worse "taste", than printing something that *some of you*
do not consider funny.

The Onion happens to be a highly regarded satirical publication in this
country. It was mentioned by several networks recently for publishing the
best, most poignant - and yes, humorous articles since 9/11.   If some of
you don't get the humor, (obviously...) or don't like it - so be it. Why
some of you have the urge to pass judgement in public on my personal taste
in humor,  for the grave sin of introducing you guys to this publication
is - well, I really don't know what to say. Maybe I do - Not funny, Not
cool, Not nice.

Shirona
- -
* * *  Singer / Songwriter and Teacher of Jewish Music * * *
          www.shirona.com

          Listen to Shirona's music on:
          www.mp3.com/shirona
-