COOL MUSIC ALERT: DJ So-Called

I found (through the unlikeliest of web linking)
http://www.gorillacartoons.com/SOCALLEDSEDER.htm

It's the site of Josh Dolgin, who (elsewhere on the page says he) led a
workshop called "Hip-Hopkele" at Klezkanada about mixing hip-hop and klezmer.
On this page you can download a dance mix of the four questions. It's terrific.
I think kids would love it.

Also he says to send him money for the CD ($9.75 in Canadian "lucky bucks"),
but he's from Canada, so you have to figure out how to do it.

-yakov.
"Do we have nukes that can kill just six or seven people? Because I kinda want
to nuke those bastards if it's at all practical." - Don Munns (theonion.com)