Lorele, the Ever-singing

Hi all,

A few more announcements about events:

December 30th

N.O.S. is sponsoring a jam at The Corner Bar & Grill, in South Euclid,
Ohio, on Sunday, Dec. 30th, 8 to 11pm or thereabouts.  Bring your
instrument and have fun with us.

January 6th, 2002

The Workmen's Circle Klezmer Orchestra (the largest Klez orchestra in
the world!) will be playing twice!

2 to 3pm at the R. H. Meyers Apartments, just West of Brainard and 271
on Cedar -- free!

7:30 to 8:30 for the Yiddish Vinkl at the Cleveland Workmen's Circle
building, 1980 S. Green, South Euclid

January 18th, 2002
N.O.S will be at Rick's Cafe in Chagrin Falls, Ohio from 10pm to 1am.
Delicious food.

February 24th, 2002

Big, important news!  I am starting a series of Yiddish Dance Workshops
with Erik Bendix at the Cleveland Workmen's Circle.  This first one open
to the public will have two sessions, 9:30am to noon and 1 to 3:30.
Please email or call me to reserve your place, as space is limited.
Registration costs will be very minimal.  I will announce the exact
price soon.  You may register for either morning, afternoon, or both!
Some subsequent dates will be accompanied by live music!