Re: what's the size of your klez?

Lori Cahan-Simon wrote:

> Khaverim,
>
> As you know by now, I am the singer with the Cleveland Workmen's Circle
> Klezmer Orchestra ......  I'm wondering if
> we are the largest ongoing klezmer group in the world, not counting
> those that might get together for events like Klezcamp.

Speaking on behalf of my continent, I can say with great, positive
authourity, and without a shadow of doubt, that though we've got four states
and one territory which are bigger than Texas, we aint got one klezmer group
bigger than yours in all of Australia.

--
Regards,

Lionel Mrocki

Visit <<http://www.klezmania.com.au>> for the latest information on
KLEZMANIA;  Performance dates, Sound files, Photos and more.