what's the size of your klez?

Khaverim,

As you know by now, I am the singer with the Cleveland Workmen's Circle
Klezmer Orchestra (amongst other things).  We have almost 30 members, if
everyone would show up at one time.  Twenty-three of us performed as the
preconcert entertainment at the 23rd annual Yiddish in the Park concert
in Cleveland last night before the very tight and entertaining Mickey
Katz tribute by Yiddishe Cup.  (Terrific job, Bert!)  I'm wondering if
we are the largest ongoing klezmer group in the world, not counting
those that might get together for events like Klezcamp.

Anybody know anything about this?

A dank,
Lorele