new jewish music

 At the danger of sounding totally immodest, the entire list/summary below
(except the Tzadik label, I wish!),  applies to the original music on my CD,
"Deep Inside," which also happens to carry the subtitle "new Jewish music".
There would be one addition, however, to consider for such a summary if
discussing vocal music: my (English) lyrics deal with "Jewish" topics:
conflict/misunderstandings between observant/less observant Jews, the role
of Yiddish, finding one's Jewish identity, issues from Israel, etc.

 Lenka Lichtenberg
 www.lenkalichtenberg.com