Re: Cheap way to record?

If you are in the New york City area, my son has a Cubase digital audio work
station with some serious equipment( a lot of it on loan from dad!!). He can
digitally record 8 tracks at a time with a maximum of over a 100 tracks! He
also has the capability of burning cds His pricing is very reasonable and he
is good!! Email me for more info.

Those of you who will be in the New York area on May 27th, please join my son
and me at the Tonic for 2 sets of klezmer tunes not usually heard. We will be
joined by Marty Confurius on bass and Larry Eagle on drums. Sets are at 1:30
and 3:00. For more info email me or call the Tonic at (212)358-7501

Sy Kushner