From: "Daniel B. Schwartz" <SCHWARTZESQ (at) worldnet(dot)att(dot)net>
To: World music from a Jewish slant <jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org>
Sent: March 27, 2001 3:30:03 PM GMT
Subject: RE: Kol Isha becomes a reality

I was referring to the compromise suggested on the part of the Orthodox
husband, the cause of the contract cancellation.  He would not be
allowed to
compromise his values simply in light of a contract with an entertainer.

DANIEL B. SCHWARTZ, ESQ. SPECIALIZING IN ALL ASPECTS
OF MATRIMONIAL, FAMILY AND COMMERCIAL LITIGATION FOR
FURTHER INFORMATION INQUIRE AT:
HTTP://HOME.ATT.NET/~schwartzesq/index.html