Re: Unsubscribe Re: Kol Isha becomes a reality

Dear Owen,

I understand your weariness, but think of the upshot.  An aggrieved person has
found
the means and the strength to work toward correcting a wrong done to her.  Yes,
we
all have opinions.  Yes, this is a difficult subject for many.  But the bottom
line
is that, even though we may not see any progress during all the shouting,
progress
is being made and people are being made aware of an issue that is important to
many.  I hope and pray that it will be resolved in a truly equitable manner.

Lorele