Re: Kol Isha becomes a reality

     Think of what female artists like Neshama Carlebach go through.
I'm sure she has loads of problems because of this "kol isha" issue.
I've seen her in concert and I was at Sam Intrator's wedding where she also
sang.  I think a person who doesn't want to see her sing is
depriving themselves of an outstanding experience.