  From: Daniel B. Schwartz
  To: World music from a Jewish slant
  Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2001 9:30 AM
  Subject: RE: Kol Isha becomes a reality

  I was referring to the compromise suggested on the part of the Orthodox
husband, the cause of the contract cancellation.  He would not be allowed to
compromise his values simply in light of a contract with an entertainer.

  DANIEL B. SCHWARTZ, ESQ. SPECIALIZING IN ALL ASPECTS
  OF MATRIMONIAL, FAMILY AND COMMERCIAL LITIGATION FOR
  FURTHER INFORMATION INQUIRE AT:
  HTTP://HOME.ATT.NET/~schwartzesq/index.html