Re: Sound Advice

   Hey Wolf:
   Trudi Goodman here. I am writing you for other reasons. Just to say that
I LOVED THE Satyajit Ray QUOTE...it made my day. Hope all is well. I also
know of a Mac Recording Program that I have used called TOAST...it needs to
be hooked up to a sound-board for best results.
    L'shanah Tovah!!!
       Trudi the G