Re: Don't Bulls**t A Bulls**ter !

In a message dated 4/7/0 9:52:26 AM, acoustic (at) landmarknet(dot)net writes:

<< And the internet doesn't make anything easier with
people wanting to download anything and everything for free... There's my 2
cents.

Seth

Dear Seth,
I definately agree.
I must be the only one, but I beleived the Internet, especially MP3 is
detrimental to the music market ESPECIALLY the Jewish market. for some reason
people have this tendency to beleive that new technology is always a boon to
man. It's amazing how we can make ourselves obsolete!
Simon