Re: Don't Bulls**t A Bulls**ter !

Dear Simon:

Thanks for your post. It's certainly not out of line in my opinion.

I can't tell you the number of people who call our library and continually
ask me to violate copyright law by sending them cassette or photocopies of
music.

Most people who are not musicians seem to be under the impression that
music "grows on trees" and is ripe for the plucking. Of course the people
who usually get "plucked" in this instance are the poor composer--and I do
mean POOR--and the performers, both denied their pittance of a royalty.

Sometimes I wish we could have one of those "World Without Music" days,
where all the rabbis, politicians, and businessmen could listen to each
other speak for hours.

Do you think the world would miss us?

Best wishes,

Eliott Kahn