Re: German Klezmer and Jewish music

Thank you all for your thoughtful and heartfelt responses this week. I've
learned a lot and feel as though I've gotten to know a bit more about some
people with some truly interesting backgrounds.

I really have little to add, except a hunch that the secular Jewish musical
tradition is in some very competent hands.

The message that follows will be a shameless plug for our forthcoming
Jewish Music Series. Hope to see many of you there. Please tell your friends.

Shabbes,

Eliott Kahn