RE: Meaning of "Klezmer"

I am stepping forward as the "insidious categorizer". I came up with
those categories several months ago.

I agree with Lori. I did not present that list of categories to
stigmatize or pigeonhole but to provide a useful framework within which
to talk about some of the directions that the music we all love is
taking. (FWIW I think the music of the KCB is great and also find it
tremendously entertaining. Some of my fondest memores are "Dancing In
the Aisles" at First Night in Boston for many years to the KCB).

Dick