Re: Israeli Music Today

I really don't know- I was just pointing out the exception to Simon's rule
based on hearsay- probably the same hearsay you heard said here. Even in
the rock arena, Phish ain't exactly my thing- personally, I'm much more
interested in the progressive (Zappa, Beefheart, Hugh Hopper), the noisy
(Sleater-Kinney, Led Zeppelin, The Cramps), the experimental (Tortiose,
Mekons, Sonic Youth), or the gratuitously melodic (Stereolab, Lida Husik).
                EK

At 12:07 AM 7/28/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Eliezer,
>
>I believe that someone (Gideon?) has mentioned to me that Phish
>sometimes does Israeli/Jewish music in its live shows.  Is there any
>recorded/video evidence of that fact?
>
>Bob

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->