Hava Nagila

I just finished a slim volume with an awfully long name:   _Hava Nagila!
The World's Most Famous Song of Joy!:  The Story of the Song and the
Composer Who Gave it Its Life... Moshe Nathanson_, by Sheldon Feinberg
(Shapolsky Publishers, New York, 1988) and would like to publicize this to
our members.  If what the author says is true, then what we have considered
a "traditional" song is attributable, after all.  He wrote MANY other
popular tunes, including what most of us (I'm assuming) sing for Birkat
Hamazon, after meals.  I did not know this and wanted to share it with all
of you so that you can also educate the others not on this list.

Lori