Re: Doinas & taksim

At 12:12 AM 7/20/99 +0100, you wrote:
>> As to the question of what music has what relevance to what sexuality,
>> I'm not entirely sure this is germane to this list, or is going
>> to be answered satisfactorily without serious study.
>
> Aw gosh Ari, just when I was getting started, you have to go and make
>doinas interruptus.

I dunno about you or Wolf, Josh, but I fully intend to continue studying
this question in great detail. Privately. I just wasn't convinced that
the post-doina discussion was appropriate to this particular list.
Maybe it was just post-doina depression. If you guys feel strongly
otherwise, by all means, continue and we'll revisit the question
again, if necessary.

ari

Ari Davidow
ari (at) ivritype(dot)com
list owner, jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
the klezmer shack: http://www.klezmershack.com/