Re: Jewish cowboy music

I don't know of any major Yiddish westerns.  There was a novelty offering
that consists of an actual obscure western with a humorous Yiddish
soundtrack dubbed in.  It has instrumental music of Yiddish standards,
including Afn Pripetshik, I recall.

Maybe there were some western shorts, but that's it,  I think.

Mark