Re: Jewish cowboy music

<<There's another kind of Yiddish cowboy music that nobody has mentioned.  I'm

not 100% certain, but I think that there were Yiddish-language western

movies, and virtually all Yiddish movies included a musical number - even

when the plot didn't call for it.

"The Cowboy" is a Yiddish-Western film short. I beleive it was actually a
western film dubed into Yiddish with a totally new plot. It's actually quite
funny to see the cowboy galloping his horse while the soundtrack is playing
"Papirosn".
Yes, we do carry the video.
Simon
Hatikva Music