Jewish music

Simona,

It's interesting that from hearing Yiddish folk songs as a child, you
eventually developed an interest in Chaim Moshe and other Mizrachi/Sefaradi
music (I too like his recording "Kol Nidarai" = "All my Vows," which certainly
is an appropriate one to bring up the day before Yom Kippur!). I also like some
of Boaz Sharabi's stuff, but have very few of his recordings.

You mentioned having grown up with Zionist ideas & people who fought for the
right to make Aliyah. Just out of curiosity, do plan to remain in the United
States, or are you personally considering Aliyah? If you're considering Aliyah,
I can put you in touch with an Aliyah group in L.A..

--Nancy (in the San Fernando Valley)

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->