Re: Jewish Music

Nancy,

You can't be the odd woman out--I =love= Israeli music. Er, at least some of
it. In fact, I have worked a deal with the local Jewish book store that I
can borrow Israeli CDs as they come in to listen to and check out the sounds.
Living in LA, of course, you can actually drive over to Ha-Taklit, which
seems to be the remaining American importer of Israeli books and recordings.

What groups did you/do you listen to? Did you catch the Shalom Chanoch
concert in Santa Monica a few years ago? It was the same tour that was recorded
live on "Roman Amiti."

ari

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->