Jewish music

  Hello,

       I've been reading for a while but, I just had the chance to
introduce myself.  My name is Melissa Koontz. I am a student at
Bradley University in Peoria, Ill

  I am interested in all aspects of Jewish Music right now because I
know so little.  I am mainly interested in liturgical music or
music that you could play on the flute or piano.  I am also
interested in learning about groups that you could find in the area of
Chicago, Ill or Peoria, Ill.

    Melissa Koontz

--

Rivers belong where they can ramble
Eagles belong where they can fly

moochie (at) camelot(dot)bradley(dot)edu             Adelind von Rosenberg

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->