need help finding pianist in Paris

A gris, Bonjour, hello list members à Paris

Hoping you knowledgeable folk can help
I am coming back to Europe this May and have been booked to play three concerts in Paris

<x-tad-smaller>May 26th, 2004
Concert sponsored by the </x-tad-smaller><x-tad-smaller>CANADIAN CULTURAL CENTRE</x-tad-smaller><x-tad-smaller>
5, rue de Constantine
...Paris France,

May 27th, 2004
An intimate jazzy evening at </x-tad-smaller><x-tad-smaller>Forum Léo Ferré</x-tad-smaller><x-tad-smaller>,
11, rue Barbés, Ivry sur Seine
01 46 72 64 68
...Paris France

</x-tad-smaller><x-tad-smaller>June 5th, 2004
</x-tad-smaller><x-tad-smaller>Concert at Cercle Amical, Yiddish arbeter ring
...Paris France
</x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller>
</x-tad-smaller>
The fabulous canadian guitarist/ pianist Brian Katz will accompany me at the first two of these concerts but
I need help finding a musician to accompany me for the june 5th concert.

the concert will consist of Yiddish theatre songs done in non traditional jazzy arrangements. And perhaps a few standards from the American songbook translated into Yiddish or French.
I am looking for a talented musician able to read CHORD charts, who is familiar with the yiddish repertoire ( ie a yiddishn tam) but who is also comfortable opening the tunes up.

Any suggestions?
I am also looking for a bass player for the same concerts ( possibly all three)

merci en avance
theresa tova
http://www.theresatova.com

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->