Re: Kol Isha - Just the Facts, please!

Last time we had this discussion, I believe it was impelled by my
frustration at having been cancelled from a public job because some
Orthodox rabbis were expected to be there.  Additionally, I have had
calls to book a band for weddings, bar mitsves, that I could not work
because they didn't want a female vocalist, so I called other friends to
play the job.  Why they called me in the first place, I don't know, but
there you are.  I have friends who are willing to have me sing with them,
indeed, they recommend it to the clients, but they rarely take them up on
it because they don't want a female vocalist.
Lorele