Re: Insuring Dulcimers

on 1/8/04 8:02 AM, r l reid at ro (at) panix(dot)com wrote:

> I think it is outrageous that we've let this menace go on as long as
> we have.  Safety measures need to be required.  Blood alcohol levels
> should be set and dulcimers fitted with anti-lock dampers.

At what blood alchohol level shall we let these crazed tsimblers near their
instruments? If I recall correctly, a prodigious amount of slivovitz is a
necessary ingredient in acquiring a "killer" tremelo. And there isn't much
scarier on this earth than a stone cold sober tsimbler.

Seth "friends don't let friends drink near tsimbls" Austen

--
Seth Austen

http://www.sethausten.com
email: seth (at) sethausten(dot)com