Crakow this summer.

I know it's early, but have also found that it's best to prepare well
in advance for trips like these...Is anyone here planning on attending
the Krakow Jewish Culture festival this coming summer?  I will be
traveling with my son and would love to have an English (afile Yidish!)
speaker to help us get a feel for the place and perhaps some important
advice while (or before) we're there.  On the other hand, maybe you're
going for the first time this summer, too, and would like someone to
travel around discovering the place with?

Maybe it would help if someone who's already been there could tell me
if it's very difficult for those of us who don't speak Polish to
communicate and get information.  I have heard that it's something of a
college town and is full of students of English who like to test their
skills.  Is this true?  Is it even an issue?

Anyway, any help would be appreciated!
Jill