Taraf de Haidouks and Ando Drom CDs

> The CD 'Band of Gipsies' by Taraf de Haidouks, 200, is distributed (in
> Europe!) by Crammed Discs, Brussels, Belgium under number 'Craw 24'.

I have an extra copy I'd be happy to unload for $7 if anyone's
interested.  It's been opened but it's in mint condition and has been
listened to maybe 3 times.  Yeah it's used, but you can't beat the
price, considering the usual cost of import CDs.  I've got an Andro
Drom CD I'd be happy to throw in with it for free as long as you pay
for shipping.

Email me privately if you're interested.

Jill