Re: Questions about Carlebach

I have those records too and Palace of the King is in the older Shlomo style before he went electric and "rock and roll" (actually, he hated being called the Rock and Roll Rabbi).

Yisroel B'tach B' was my second choice for best live recording.  Also, Uvnei Yerushalaim is up there for studio recording.

MSN 8 helps ELIMINATE E-MAIL VIRUSES. Get 2 months FREE*. ---------------------- jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org ---------------------+ Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network http://shamash.org A service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/ * * FREE JEWISH LEARNING * * Shamash invites you to join MyJewishLearning.com, a comprehensive, objective, authoritative and interactive learning resource in all areas of Judaism. Free membership via http://www.myjewishlearning.com/shamash ---------------------- jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org ---------------------=

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->