Aug 10 PM Jam just north of NYC

I am hosting a jam at my modest mortgaged coop in Hastings On Hudson NY, a
mere 40 minutes by train up the river from Grand Central (also reachable by
changing to Marble Hill on the #1 line).

These sessions are being a twice a year habit.  In the past the participants
have  been NYC Workmens Circle workshop folks who start jonesing during the
long summer and winter breaks.  This time I'd like to open it up a bit.

This summer it's "Klez Nachamu On Hudson"; Sunday August 10 at 2 PM.  We have
a lovely location overlooking the river and the palisades.

If you like to play old time klezmer and would like to come, just drop me
a line at ro (at) rreid(dot)net(dot)  It tends to be played by ear, but I will
have copies
of lead sheets of some of the tunes some of us know.  Bring copies of your
favorites as well.

Shabbat shalom -

roger

--