  From: Klezcorner (at) aol(dot)com
  To: World music from a Jewish slant
  Sent: Sunday, July 20, 2003 9:52 PM
  Subject: Re: Days of Awe

  In a message dated 7/20/3 4:03:44 PM, dchevan (at) snet(dot)net writes:

  << , will be released on Thursday, August 7 and will be available at

  amazon.com as well as cdbaby.com and, I hope, at Hatikvahmusic. >>

  Of course it will be available at Hatikvah...such a question!!!

  .....who the hell are amazon and cdbaby ....don't you mean "see the baby"?)

  Simon
  Hatikvah Music
  323) 655-7083

  ---------------------- jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org