  From: david lowther
  To: World music from a Jewish slant
  Sent: Monday, July 21, 2003 10:50 AM
  Subject: Re: technology in performance (a bit OT)

  If I want to hear recorded music I'll buy a CD.  What I want when I go to a
concert is LIVE music and I feel cheated when there's some taped stuff included
in the performance.  I guess this sounds pretty blunt but I've been cheated a
few times now and don't like this growing trend.  Give me live mistakes, a few
reed squawks and missed notes any day.

  Mary

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->