  From: ARIKWOL (at) aol(dot)com
  To: World music from a Jewish slant
  Sent: Friday, July 25, 2003 2:58 PM
  Subject: An Open Position

  A new Jewish High-School in Stamford, CT (just 45 minutes from NYC) is
looking for a Musical Director/Music Teacher who can lead a High School Band
specializing in Jewish Music (not only Klezmer). The course purpose is to teach
some Theory, Background, History and concepts of Jewish Music by Playing it.
  For more info contact Ilana De Layni at 203-321-1373 x 114

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->