Re: Passover attachment

Shirona,

If you send me the file (as an attachment) I will put it up on the web and let
the list know where it can be accessed from.

NB, I can't make this a general offer for all "everyone will want this"
attachment.  This is a once in a life-time opportunity.

--
Regards,

Lionel Mrocki

Visit <<http://www.klezmania.com.au>> for the latest information on
KLEZMANIA;  Performance dates, Sound files, Photos and more.

Visit <<http://members.optushome.com.au/amrocks/karenlionel.html>>
to see our family.