Passover attachment

A) We should thank Shirona for asking before attaching her Word file.  The
answer was "no," but she had the good sense to ask for clarification
rather than experiment.
B) Her offer is very generous - I'm a great fan of sharing resources like
this.
C) There should be a means for this to be possible.  Would she like those
who would like her Word file with Passover songs to e-mail her directly?
By the way, if she does a "save as" and resaves it as an .rtf  -rich text
format - those with WordPro would also be able to open it.  I'm not sure
about Mac compatibility.

Fred Blumenthal
xd2fabl (at) us(dot)ibm(dot)com

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->