Szol a kakas mar

Dear members of the list

I will do a concert in Budapest next month and I would like to sing a typical
Hungarian Jewish song for them. The only one I know of is : Szol a kakas mar".
I found it in an old book of Velvel Pasternak and I have a recording of the
group "Muszikas". Unfortunately I cannot get the words from Martha Sebastian's
singing and Pasternak's version has only one verse which I wrote very poorly
and I am not sure of deciphering myself properly.

Does anyone have words for this song ?
Does anyone have other Hungarian Jewish songs?

Thank you in advance for your help.
Hélène Engel