Re: Joy of Klez--unsolicited praise

I mentioned Finale Guitar yesterday, and realize I didn't make it clear
that while it is especially good for fretted instruments, it does this in
addition to everything else, not instead of. It does everything Finale's
Print Music does, but with better scanning software, for only a few dollars
more.

Allen