Re: Joy of Klez--unsolicited praise

Lori, except for the studio part and for the transcriber's time, I don't
see where it would cost all that much to print them yourselves and
either get a binding machine for spiral bound books, which stay open
easier anyway, or to take them to Kinko's (for example), and burn the
CDs yourself, which takes more time than money.  Those of us who have
bought the first volume would surely get the second, and Velvel would
probably ask you for the requisite 30 free copies and pay you a pittance
thereafter.  I think the only person who gets rich on Velvel's
transactions is Velvel.

Hey Ari,  how about a page listing all the listmembers' recordings and
links to places to buy them (as if you don't have enough to do already)?

This is not to slight Simon, who does a good job promoting our work to
the world.

Lorele

--
You can now hear Lori's new CD, Songs My Bubbe Should Have Taught Me; Vol.1:
Passover, at: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/lcahan Only $15 & postage. Email me for

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->