Re: Joy of Klez--unsolicited praise

I was just about to suggest more or less the same thing when Allen's post
came in. A more flexible alternative to PDF files might be to sell Sibelius
or Finale format files directly, thus keeping file sizes/download times to
a minimum and making it easy for buyers to extract parts. Of course, this
would have to be combined with some sort of limited use license.

Lorele Suggested burning CDs, but even this could be eliminated by making
tracks available as MP3 downloads. 128Kb/s yields more than adequate
quality while keeping file sizes reasonable.

OTOH, all such online-only solutions would leave anybody without internet
access out in the cold. Not sure just how important or unimportant a
consideration this would be in this case.

Richard