Re: Old Roots New World - More High Octane Music out of Maxwell Street...

On 09/01/2003 at 12:34 MaxwellSt (at) aol(dot)com wrote:

>Dear Richard in the U.K.,
>
>I am speechless!
>
>A musician never knows, when pouring his/herself into a recording, whether

>ones spirit will penetrate through the ears of the listener to his spirit,

>via the abstract and cold medium of digital recording and plastic disks.
>Your kind words give us hope that it can be done, and that alone makes it
>effort well spent.

Thank you for your kind words. Not only can it be done, but you've done it
and very successfully at that in my opinion. And for that we, the
listeners, the music lovers, owe you and all other musicians like you a
debt of appreciation and gratitude.

Richard