Yiddishkayt! Joshua Waletzky, Jeff Warschauer, Deborah Strauss and local Valley talent!

...I'm still stunned by the performance of Josh Waletzky, Jeff
Warschauer, Deborah Strauss, and the beautiful accompaniment of the Adat
Ari El Adult Choir, The Milken Highschool Choir and the sweet little
ones who sang their little Yiddish hearts out from the Valley Beth
Shalom Day School  at last night's NEW YIDDISH SONG here in Los Angeles
last night!

Ms. Lerner, it was wonderful to meet you!  Please tell me there was a
recording made of the show, in particular "Dove of Peace!"  What a
powerful and exhilirating arrangement of a beautiful song!  What
spectacular gifts were given to those little children to be able to sing
with such strength and happiness! - Thank you Cindy Paley!  I've never
experienced such a moving performance as last night's New Yiddish Song!

I write this in a hurry as I try to get ready to make it on time to
tonight's performance of ESN!  Hope to see some of you there!  :)

P.S. Joshua Waletzky's CROSSING THE SHADOWS is an excellent CD!   Pick
it up if you get the chance.  The music is quiet, pure and haunting with
the sounds of voice, piano, violin and mandolin.  It will definitely be
part of my regular rotation throughout the holiday season.

Jill