Re: Weirdest Yiddish Recordings

Jan Peerce recorded a very good version of A din-toyre mit Got. He talks about the piece and what it meant to him, in his Autobiography, THE BLUEBIRD OF HAPPINESS.

  Trudi the G

---------------------- jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org ---------------------+ Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network http://shamash.org A service of Hebrew College, offering online courses and an online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/ ---------------------- jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org ---------------------=

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->