Re: songs of peace

I realize that most people on this site think of music
as merely notes on a stave.  However, music can also
have a message.  Just think about the music of the
Beatles, or Bob Marley or hundreds of other less
popular musicians.

Their words and messages are part and parcel of their
music just as Sheva's message of peace is integral to
their music.

Glenn

=====
KLEZSKA - part of the next wave in Jewish music   www.mp3.com/klezska