RE: songs of peace

Are there Arab/Muslim "songs of peace"? Probably - a few. There are a few Arab
Muslims in the IDF, a few who assist (at some personal risk) victims of terror
attacks, etc. etc.  But look at the scientific polls of attitudes and opinions
in the Arab "street"... How many CDs would a genuine Arab peacenik sell? How
long before they were dragged out and lynched by a mob of their own people?

It is high time that all of us cease being captives to our own wishful
thinking...  Face the Truth:

There are very few "Arabs for Peace" - except for professional dissemblers who
generate anti-Israeli propaganda.  Their leadership has spent literally
*generations* indoctrinating their youth with warped perceptions and attitudes
antithetical to coexistence, much less peace.  At this point, only the most
extraordinary Arab mind and soul would still perceive a case for peace - and
then have the unbelievable courage to outspokenly promote it within their own
society.

This is the very crux of our dilemma.  Peace cannot be unilateral, and we
cannot win Arab Muslim "hearts and minds" until we take charge of the social
and political evolution of our otherwise implacable enemy. To do that, just as
with the German Nazis and the Imperial Japanese, we must first defeat them
unconditionally and then replace their leadership with something which will,
for still more generations, teach and promote more humane values.

My apologies for the politics... and especially to those who will
understandably howl and reject my bitter conclusions. But if we are to survive
this cancer, we must soon leave the stage of denial.