Adonai & I Shows

Shalom and Greetings-

I am pleased to announce that Adonai and I will be
performing 2 shows next week in upstate NY.

Wednesday April 17th - Ithaca College- Ithaca, NY
Free Outdoor Show as part of the  Israel Independence
Day Celebration-
2 sets starting at 5:00pm

Sunday April 21st - SUNY Albany- Albany, NY
2 sets starting at 7:30pm

We will have the 10-piece band featuring the rhythm
section from John Brown's Body and a horn section
including members of JBB, Pressure Cooker, and Marc
Bernie who plays with the Klezmer Conservatory Band as
well as the Skatalites.   Craig Akira Fujita (Pressure
Cooker), the male singer on our CD,  will be featured
on vocals for both shows.

You can expect to hear our classics as well as a few
Passover selections, and plenty of live dub mixing
styles courtesy of our sound engineer, Josh Driscoll.

Please come join us in thanks for a true religious
experience- roots style!!

=====
KLEZSKA - part of the next wave in Jewish music   www.mp3.com/klezska