  From: MaxwellSt (at) aol(dot)com
  To: World music from a Jewish slant
  Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2002 4:54 PM
  Subject: Re: songs of peace

  My apologies for the politics... and especially to those who will
understandably howl and reject my bitter conclusions.

  Hey, kids...there are plenty of websites that welcome the venting of
bitterness over the plight of Israel today.  Please, let's support Ari's
initiative and stick to musical issues in this listserv!  How about let's
second it and not continue this thread (unless someone comes up with answers to
Shirona's question.)
  Lori

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->